Geko's SuperSlope Cross Dashboard

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
bazze

Post by bazze »

Yes... So far, so good :) And, thanks for the set files :good: ...
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

OOTB made money in London and NY session with the EA. Really, really nice work. Like, super nice work. You are the man Geko.

Right now my trick is to let 'er rip with a new session and then close off individual trades that start going the wrong way leaving the good ones to continue in the basket.

Some idea's:

1. In terms of closing individual trades (even though right now it's a basket trader) - maybe an option to close any individual trades if all three TF changes to opposite colour. Could also be a reverse signal?
2. Option to shut down the EA once the profit/loss closure is hit. This way I can set it off in NY sesh and go catch some ZzZz's :D

Thanks again!
Jem
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
bazze

Post by bazze »

A little update for the day :party: ...Your THE man ,Geko...Thanks :good:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko
Trader

Post by Geko »

Many thanks,

Good ideas that you have here :good:

I let other users to share some suggestions and I will update the EA soon (in a couple of days).

Cheers,
G
Jemook » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:47 pm wrote:OOTB made money in London and NY session with the EA. Really, really nice work. Like, super nice work. You are the man Geko.

Right now my trick is to let 'er rip with a new session and then close off individual trades that start going the wrong way leaving the good ones to continue in the basket.

Some idea's:

1. In terms of closing individual trades (even though right now it's a basket trader) - maybe an option to close any individual trades if all three TF changes to opposite colour. Could also be a reverse signal?
2. Option to shut down the EA once the profit/loss closure is hit. This way I can set it off in NY sesh and go catch some ZzZz's :D

Thanks again!
Jem
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Nice work Bazze. am seriously considering putting your dashboard settings in my test set. I like the fact that you are in and out quickly with 1% tp :good:

Hi Jemook always great to have your input and good ideas from you.. I take notice of somethng you mentioned in the other thread ie. overcommiting on a particular currency
1. Correlation - trading long AUDNZD, AUDCHF, AUDCAD and then short EURAUD, GBPAUD is throwing your weight big time behind AUD strength. TMA will almost always report that your AUDxxx pairs are trending one way and the xxxAUD pairs are going the other way. Same applies to GBPxxx and xxxGBP etc.
perhaps something to consider here...

Anyway, Geko you are the man and well done :good:

Cheers
Leon
fire580
Trader

Post by fire580 »

Thank you Geko for your fantastic work here. I have been trading this type of method successfully for years using CCI, so of course I want to see if the CSS is a better tool, the problem is I only enter when the lower TF goes against the two higher and then realigns (CCI higher TF.s above "0" and best if above 8 (extreme)) and LTF goes under "0" then above "0" to align with higher TF's. If you don't enter in this fashion you have a good possibility of much more DD. Can you make your EA do this? :hi:
Geko
Trader

Post by Geko »

fire580 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:52 pm wrote:Thank you Geko for your fantastic work here. I have been trading this type of method successfully for years using CCI, so of course I want to see if the CSS is a better tool, the problem is I only enter when the lower TF goes against the two higher and then realigns (CCI higher TF.s above "0" and best if above 8 (extreme)) and LTF goes under "0" then above "0" to align with higher TF's. If you don't enter in this fashion you have a good possibility of much more DD. Can you make your EA do this? :hi:
I am not sure to understand correctly, please read my post a few pages back, if I understand what you want it is done already:
Geko » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:24 pm wrote:Please note that the DB EA is really basic at the moment.

Time filters, exit options… can be easily added, but a reason is needed for that. Once we have more visibility I will update it.

Quick note for entries with buy entry as example:

Criteria are:

- Long term TF is up, Mid term TF is up, a confirmed cross occurred on Short term TF
- or Long term TF is up, Short term TF is up, a confirmed cross occurred on Mid term TF

I have not coded the latest possibility with Long term TF confirmed cross as it might generate too many signals.

Any ideas are welcome but first testing and monitoring is needed.
fire580
Trader

Post by fire580 »

Thank you Geko I did not realize that but will be looking for it now :yahoo:
erikskenne
Trader

Post by erikskenne »

:good: :hi: :hi:

This is a work of an thru Artist, Thank you for sharing this

//Ken
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

Currently down 5% for the day during Asian session..noticed a lot of signals have changed so an option to close out and open in new direction would be handy

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”