Geko's SuperSlope Cross Dashboard

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
Jollyroger
Trader

Post by Jollyroger »

m16club » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am wrote:This is an amazing tool for a great system that simply works :good: . I hope we could keep developing on this EA.

Geko, when activating the EA it takes immediate orders on all pairs that have met the conditions. The problem is that these conditions could have met long ago, missing lots of pips and many times catching the peak of the move. There's anyway to take orders only if "NEW" conditions are met when the switch is on? So the logic would be something like this:
If trading is on, wait for B0 negative condition on trading tf (I'm not sure if you are taking conditions on the cross, cross+time, cross+angle value or candle close), only then activate the trading for that symbol, so it would send the order on the next valid condition. Btw, it would also be awesome if we could control the entry conditions.
Cheers mate.
I am not Geko but I will tell you what I do to get around this problem. I pick a time when I feel that I have the best chance of the EA making a profit and activate the EA. I leave it on until it either closes in profit (or loss) or when I determine that a profit seems unlikely at which time I close it regardless of the results. I generally open it between 9:30 and 10:00 AM EDT.
I also trade the original CSS DDB manually in much the same way.
Unfortunately interest in this thread has pretty much vanished.
Hope this helps!
Roger
m16club

Post by m16club »

Jollyroger » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 pm wrote:
I am not Geko but I will tell you what I do to get around this problem. I pick a time when I feel that I have the best chance of the EA making a profit and activate the EA. I leave it on until it either closes in profit (or loss) or when I determine that a profit seems unlikely at which time I close it regardless of the results. I generally open it between 9:30 and 10:00 AM EDT.
I also trade the original CSS DDB manually in much the same way.
Unfortunately interest in this thread has pretty much vanished.
Hope this helps!
Roger
Thanks Roger, I guess that we have to do dirty trades with this EA as the indicator name suggests :lol:
I found the answer to the entry conditions elsewhere:
Geko wrote:
- TF1 bar 0 > 0 and TF2 bar 0 > 0 and (TF3 bar 2 < 0, TF3 bar 1 > 0, and TF3 bar 0 > 0)
- TF1 bar 0 > 0 and TF3 bar 0 > 0 and (TF2 bar 2 < 0, TF2 bar 1 > 0, and TF2 bar 0 > 0)
Now I can make sense of it's signals :arrrg: Perhaps, the best way is to use it is as a monitor and take individual trades with PA analysis. It's of a great help nonetheless.
Jollyroger
Trader

Post by Jollyroger »

After today I've pretty much given up on the EA. I do much better trading manually on the original dashboard. I am a great believer in the CSS as well as Geco's ability as a coder. Hope he comes up witn some improvements on the EA.
kabohamad

Post by kabohamad »

Jollyroger » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:27 am wrote:After today I've pretty much given up on the EA. I do much better trading manually on the original dashboard. I am a great believer in the CSS as well as Geco's ability as a coder. Hope he comes up witn some improvements on the EA.
Hello Bro
i can see that you are last one who Reply here
Actually im A New Comer To Use The Original Dashboard
But i notice That All Alert Signals Are Shown Many Many Times And Without Any Alignments Between TFs
my TFs Setup = 15M & 1H & 4H
but All (( Signals Alerts)) Are Shown if 1 Green / Red Box Formed
i dont know if any one Faces This problem Or Not ..?
And Also i hope if there's
Some One Can Help...

Thanks in Advanced ..
kabohamad

Post by kabohamad »

kabohamad » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:25 am wrote:
Jollyroger » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:27 am wrote:After today I've pretty much given up on the EA. I do much better trading manually on the original dashboard. I am a great believer in the CSS as well as Geco's ability as a coder. Hope he comes up witn some improvements on the EA.
Hello Bro
i can see that you are last one who Reply here
Actually im A New Comer To Use The Original Dashboard
But i notice That All Alert Signals Are Shown Many Many Times And Without Any Alignments Between TFs
my TFs Setup = 15M & 1H & 4H
but All (( Signals Alerts)) Are Shown if 1 Green / Red Box Formed
i dont know if any one Faces This problem Or Not ..?
And Also i hope if there's
Some One Can Help...

Thanks in Advanced ..
Guys
Modified Note:
i found in page 1 ( Later Post) a set file
and im already set it on indicator
And my chart right now being like This Screenshot - same like Geko's Screenshot
is it all what must to be ...??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

In later posts you will find additions and enhancements with the dash eventually turned into an Ea. You must go through the thread.

Cheers
kabohamad

Post by kabohamad »

Wavegarrick » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 am wrote:
In later posts you will find additions and enhancements with the dash eventually turned into an Ea. You must go through the thread.

Cheers
Thanks Boss For ur Response
And im Already Do
And Found The EA but im A Manuel Trader so im ignoring the EA ( if im not Mistake in That )
But (( if )) The( EA Setup ) Will Be using As A Dashboard For Manuel Trading
i will Go Through ..

All Respects For Your Kindness Boss :hi:
Jollyroger
Trader

Post by Jollyroger »

I don't believe that Geco still supports this thread. I don't think he has the time.
Polymega

Post by Polymega »

So I've been using Baluda's SS for a while which I found on another forum, leading me to seek out more information and eventually guiding me here. Having been able to join and looking at all the tools available, I've been so impressed with Geko's work.

I've been playing around with different dash ideas, some from this thread and some of my own, and I've come up with a quite sketchy idea that feels pretty tight.

I've been using mostly OOTB settings, except just with D1 and H4. When I get a signal that ISN'T on the close of the H4 or D1 I start monitoring both currencies. If I then get another signal involving the same currency that is moving in the same way within an hour of the original signal I'll take both in that direction with a +4% TP/-2% SL, moving to BE when +2% is reached.

If a third signal appears, we add that to the basket and extend the TP/SL by +2%/-1% accordingly and so on until TP or SL is hit.

Friday gave me +4% but had I been able to take every signal (day job got in the way) it would've been +10% with no losses. Obviously this needs lots and lots of further forward testing and maybe some more refined entry criteria.

Anyway just something I intend to work on :)
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Polymega » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:53 pm wrote:So I've been using Baluda's SS for a while which I found on another forum, leading me to seek out more information and eventually guiding me here.
Well done for finding us here.

You might care to look at the gap in time in between the previous post and yours, then might care to contemplate the reason for the gap.

Then you might care to investigate what has been happening at SHF during the gap.

Then you might care to investigate what has been happening here most recently.

Just a couple of ideas to toss your way. I do not care what you find to investigate here, so over to you.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”