Geko's SuperSlope Cross Dashboard

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
Geko
Trader

Post by Geko »

Sent by PM.
DigitalCrypto » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 pm wrote:Geko do you have a basic shell code for creating the template of this?

I have another project where I am attempting to do an array of currencies across multiple timeframes but it stops updating for whatever reason.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Once we have more datas/stats, other options in the DB EA are possible.
Simply sounds great :good:

Thanks
Geko
gigikitajaya
Trader

Post by gigikitajaya »

Hi Mr. Geko,
my testing for your EA today looks like very promising...this is result from asian session today till london open. I'm using M5, H1 and H4 timeframe.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :hi: :hi: :!!:
bazze

Post by bazze »

Wavegarrick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:01 am wrote:Hi Guys,

My results since yesterday testing the Ea. Nice entries :good: All on default settings

Bazze "hibernation on" turns the Ea off. Vice versa puts the Ea in trade mode. I like this feature and turn hibernation on if I want the Ea to take a break..
Another cool feature is % profit closure on.

Flawless coding and lite on computer resources..thanks Geko.

Cheers
Leon
Helpfull, as always :good: ...Thanks, my friend :) ...
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Nice Gigi I am glad you took the same opportunity as me. :good:

Bazze you are always welcome Bud. :good:

Ok, so here's the thing: Geko I simply like this Ea and I see alot of potential here:

A nice recovery after the Eurozone news in the New York session.
- I like the fact that we can Hibernate the ea 2 hours or so into the London Open session and turn it off and re- open into New York and carry on into Asia.
- Seeing that Css is momentum based I like to trade with a small stoploss of 50 pips and I think my s/loss was hit 3 or 4 times today,, the end result is what matters.
- I possibly have a base to work on here with long term trades, Med term trades and Intra day trades.
- The potential of money management strats being introduced collectively by all of our inputs and Geko's coding Genius.

All of these make it a must for me: :good:

Todays trades:
USDCHFH4 041016.png
Intraday trades:
USDCHFH4 Css daily dash 041016.png
Basket take profit set at 2%

Daily Setfile:
!! Css Dirty Db Daily.set
Weekly Trades:
USDCHF Css weekly 041016.png
Basket Take profit set at 5%

Weekly Setfile:
!! Css Dirty Db Weekly.set
Monthly Trades:
USDCHF Monthly 04102016.png
Basket Take profit set at 20% for now will re assess.
There is something wrong with GBPNZD,NZDCAD and NZDCHF. Could be with my history d/load will have to check.
Monthly Setfile:
!! Css Dirty Db Monthly.set
Anyway Guys the same rules apply in my testing here and will assess which currencies are performing well and so forth over a period of time and which settings perform best. A new project :)

Anyway all the best, looking forward to this.

Tc
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Hi.

Looks like good candidates for another rat race. :smile: :yahoo: :clap:
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys...... Yes Tomele I hope so.

Luckily for me there are not millions of combinations. So we will find our combinations pretty quickly. However, would be nice to see more combinations posted with results from the followers here. :good:

Key for me here is money management strategies.

-Which stoplosses work better... Atr or Fixed stoplosses? I allready have a feeling that I should perhaps look at an Atr based s/loss for longer term trades.
-Intraday trades are simply out performing my longer term strats at the mo.....but there is a but....If we can build a solid foundation with our longer term strats daily trades should be a breeze even if we have a losing day.
-The trick however is to consider reversals with longer term strats. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing how the monthly combination turns out.
- which take profit will work better? - Take profit % or Atr Based or fixed T/profit

Anyway here is my collective result so far with the three dashboard combinations...I'm happy with this :)
USDCHF 051016.png
I am looking forward to collective participation.

Have a great day.
Tc
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko
Trader

Post by Geko »

Hi guys,

Here is a quick update with another button which is working exactly like the % profit closure but this time with losses.

When the button is on and the open trades % is < at the % loss closure edit box, all trades are closed.

This could be used in 2 ways:

1 – As a basket Stop Loss when a new basket is started, just make sure to input a negative value into the edit box.

2- As a stop protection to protect some profits when basket is already in profit. For example, set your profit closure à 10 %, and once your basket has reached + 6% just turn on the % loss closure and input 4 % into the edit box.

Cheers,
2016-10-05_1026.png
bazze

Post by bazze »

Since yesterday... Default, but with fixed lotsize/1% closure :good: ...
Last edited by bazze on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Thank you, thank you Geko :good:

This falls nicely into any plans I have with longer term trades and possible reversals that could occur so option 2 a worthy contender.

Will report my findings in time to come..

Great Bazze :good:

Cheers
Leon

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”