TDesk User Indicators Playground

lemur6666
Trader

Post by lemur6666 »

Freaky,

I took a look at the code.

Unfortunatelly there are 7 buffers used in indi you provided. To cut the long story short, limit is 8th buffers for USD/UBD call. Therfore instead of adding 2 buffers to re-write the arrow logic, with 1 buffer not be accessible for USD I used 8th bufffer to put the signal in wtih the states are as follows : 1 for arrow long, -1 for arrow short.

I've enclosed reworked indi code and USD preset for convenience.

I would love to see where it will get you to, when combined with TMA Bands - ins't it what you are doing ?

Goood luck.
Max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lemur6666 on Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
freakyg415
Trader

Post by freakyg415 »

lemur6666 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:21 am wrote:Osito,

I took a look at the code.

Unfortunatelly there are 7 buffers used in indi you provided. To cut the long story short, limit is 8th buffers for USD/UBD call. Therfore instead of adding 2 buffers to re-write the arrow logic, with 1 buffer not be accessible for USD I used 8th bufffer to put the signal in wtih the states are as follows : 1 for arrow long, -1 for arrow short.

I've enclosed reworked indi code and USD preset for convenience.

I would love to see where it will get you to, when combined with TMA Bands - ins't it what you are doing ?

Goood luck.
Max

Big Pippin Everybody,

Max,

Your are absolutely correct brother. I have been using it for the last 2 months with great success trading manually with S/R and TMA. Now I am trying to automate it since most of the trades take place when I'm sleep. And until I can trade full time automation is the way for me lol. Thanks a million for the USD and updated indi :!!: . I have always been one to try and remain flexible and adapt to life so I have since converted it (with the help of a friend of mine) into a histogram to try and use with TDesk lol. I'll give your indi a go on a demo next week. See how well the play with TDesk. From there I just need to make sure my broker and settings of Tdesk and Desky align and it should be a profitable system. Time will tell all. Again thanks a million for your help Max. I'll keep you posted.

Happy Holidays
V/r,
Osito 8-)
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,
I have always been a fan of Mladen indicators and his coding skills. I was fortunate enough to find an indicator by Mladen which I like, with the source code published on Forex factory. Thanks, Mladen.
I have made the following indicator Usd compatible and seems to be correct. If any beady-eyed coders out there, correct me if I am wrong. I believe this could be a welcome addition.
Here are my adapted indicators:
precision trend on averages 1.1 (alerts).mq4
precision trend on averages 1.2 (alerts).mq4
Attached a picture of what it will look like:
Screenshot_1065.png
Usd presets:Update:Corrected set files
USD-Precision trend on averages 1.1 (alerts).set
USD-Precision trend on averages 1.2 (alerts).set
Have fun Guys,
Cheers
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

I have realized today that my signals don't match with the actual indicator in live trading conditions :arrrg:

I am trying to correct this but I am afraid I am struggling with this. If someone can help me correct the USD set file as posted above I will be grateful.

Many thanks
Leon.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Hi Leon, happy Easter.

I would say the signal conditions must be:
LONG: Buffer 5 not equal empty value
SHORT: Buffer 6 not equal empty value

Hope that helps. If not, let me know.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

tomele » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:16 pm wrote:Hi Leon, happy Easter.

I would say the signal conditions must be:
LONG: Buffer 5 not equal empty value
SHORT: Buffer 6 not equal empty value

Hope that helps. If not, let me know.
Hi Thomas. many thanks. You are a star :good:
Happy Easter to you as well. I will send the corrected set files.
Thanks
Leon
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Wavegarrick » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:06 pm wrote:Hi Guys,
I have always been a fan of Mladen indicators and his coding skills. I was fortunate enough to find an indicator by Mladen which I like, with the source code published on Forex factory. Thanks, Mladen.
I have made the following indicator Usd compatible and seems to be correct. If any beady-eyed coders out there, correct me if I am wrong. I believe this could be a welcome addition.

Usd presets:

Have fun Guys,
Cheers
Leon
Are you talking about this? https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/pos ... ost9685517
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

c1borg » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:19 am wrote:
Wavegarrick » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:06 pm wrote:Hi Guys,

Usd presets:

Have fun Guys,
Cheers
Leon
Are you talking about this? https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/pos ... ost9685517
Hi C1borg,
No Pg.85 indicator Bank thread https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/594 ... cator-bank.
Cheers.
Findogg

Post by Findogg »

Does anyone happen to have a Swing_ZZ compatible with TD, tucked away anywhere? or a UBD for that matter? Coding is completely foreign to me so I wouldn't dare attempt to try make it compatible myself.
BostonEJ
Trader

Post by BostonEJ »

Findogg » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 am wrote:Does anyone happen to have a Swing_ZZ compatible with TD, tucked away anywhere? or a UBD for that matter? Coding is completely foreign to me so I wouldn't dare attempt to try make it compatible myself.
Word of advice that has helped me with my strategies. I wasted too much time trying to figure out how to make indis that overlay work with TD/UBD. Once I know what setup/strategy works for me, I find histogram versions. From there its typically setup with using buffer 0 for buys and buffer 1 for sells.

I also like that it keeps my charts clean as the histos are on the bottom. I can use the overlay indi's for other purposes/decision making.

EJ

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”