A STRANGE MIX...BUT IT WORKS!

NEWTON
Trader

A STRANGE MIX...BUT IT WORKS!

Post by NEWTON »

I’ve tested (real) a mix of EA using 2 pc on the same account. The mix is made by: on the first pc I have 14 pairs tf5 with RockEA robot, at the same time in another window I put Closeatprofit by Matus German to control the total profit .In another window Multipurpose trade manager by Steve Hopwood to control trail on each open trade. In the other pc the same pairs but every pairs has Closeatprofit by Matus German to control the single profit In 2 weeks profit was very good. At the end the idea is similar to Basket with balls, but the difference is to have a different signal to enter the trade (RockEA) to have single pair profit or a supervisor to control the total of loss and profit trades...
I test it in real on microlots (0,01) on 14 pairs. The global Closeatprofit is set on 5 of profit 10 of loss, each pair is set on 2 of profit no SL, Multipurpose trade manager is set with trail 10 step 1 , RockEA is set : no guppy, macd yes, laguerre yes, no trailing, no pending orders, closeonslope yes, TP NO, SL 100 (it doesn'matter but you have to put a value)

Good drink!
Last edited by NEWTON on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trader689
Trader

Re: A STRANGE MIX...BUT IT WORKS!

Post by trader689 »

can you post the EA's and setfiles thanks
NEWTON
Trader

Post by NEWTON »

I test it in real on microlots (0,01) on 14 pairs. The global Closeatprofit is set on 5 of profit 10 of loss, each pair is set on 2 of profit no SL, Multipurpose trade manager is set with trail 10 step 1 , RockEA :you can download from rockea.altervista.org, once was free now you have to open an account with admiralmarkest from the website (just 10 euro that you will have this money on your account) and is set : no guppy, macd yes, laguerre yes, no trailing, no pending orders, closeonslope yes, no TP, SL 100 (it doesn'matter but you have to put a value)
passgo
Trader

Post by passgo »

Who are admiral markets?
NEWTON
Trader

Post by NEWTON »

It's a broker, I work with him, good spreads , it's very good for testing in real with low money (I work also with other 11 brokers)
NEWTON
Trader

Post by NEWTON »

you can use also 1 pc but all it's heavy...
bodleytunes
Trader

Post by bodleytunes »

I have rockEA on my google drive but never tried it out yet.

See attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

Newton if you are selling a product please speak to Steve or put it in the Commercial Wares section. I'm not even sure if you are selling a product but you didn't mention 'working with admiral markets' in your first post and are now asking people to buy a product from them. This is your first thread / offering to the forum and I'm going to let it slide because you seem to have been following trading systems on Steve Hopwood's forum. Just a heads up to be careful if you are doing anything dodgy or at least be up front about it :)
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

cheers man
bodleytunes wrote:I have rockEA on my google drive but never tried it out yet.

See attached.
NEWTON
Trader

Post by NEWTON »

I'm not selling anything...I'm trading!

Return to “Automated trading systems”