Help With Konsisten mas bagus

john1368

Help With Konsisten mas bagus

Post by john1368 »

I found this really good EA, I want to make some changes to it to make it a bit safer, does anyone know where it is from or how to get the MQ4 file for this please? I have looked around and done time researching but no luck, anything appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geges
Trader

Re: Help With Konsisten mas bagus

Post by Geges »

Hi John,

I think this may be it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
john1368

Post by john1368 »

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Geges wrote:Hi John,

I think this may be it.
You should be very careful about posting decompiled code, in case doing so infringes the copyright of the original coder.

It is next to useless anyhow, as the op here discovered as soon as he looked at it.

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
john1368

Post by john1368 »

Thanks for the heads up Steve, please extend your comments about it is next to useless? How, why?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

john1368 wrote:Thanks for the heads up Steve, please extend your comments about it is next to useless? How, why?
Here is what I send to people whenever they ask me to deal with decompiled code - I have it saved as a document that I can call upon when needed:

"What you have here is 'decompiled' code, not the original source code.

When source code is compiled, it is turned into memory locations that the machine reads and works with – i.e. "machine code". The source code variable names are abandoned, as they are no longer needed.

Decompilers have to recreate variable names but have no idea what they originally were, and so invent them. The original variable might be TakeProfit, but the decompiler will come up with something like gi_200.

This makes decompiled code impossible to sort out without a ridiculous amount of work. You might be able to find a coder willing to work with it for a vast amount of payment, but I am not one of them. Sorry not to be able to help."

That should explain why decompiled code is next to useless. Actually, not just 'next to'. Just plain useless.

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Carioca
Trader

Post by Carioca »

Here, and only a beginner coder speaking.

I believe that if be an indicatoryou would have to lose a good time in case of an EA and only look at the conditions of buy / sell and exit of the trade and use another code for writing the EA.

Carioca

Return to “Automated trading systems”