New SuperTrend EA Please Based on Manual

forextradingemails

New SuperTrend EA Please Based on Manual

Post by forextradingemails »

Heres my first go on something I have just thought up.
Setup is on the EURUSD M1 chart
Attached is SuperTrend
The EA should only draw horizontal lines back 7 hrs otherwise you eventually wont see anything
You should get a Red line for when SuperTrend goes from green to red and a green line for when it goes red to green.
For Buy
Wait for SuperTrend and the ASK price to dip below the last green bar then put pending trades in for each green bar with the 1st trade 3pip profit, 2nd 2pips, 3rd 2pips then any more 2pips profits (configurable for the account as some accounts have a minimum).
All trades should close on SuperTrend change from TrendUp to TrendDown (the code should be on a trend change close. as i have noticed the trend can change mulitple times before a bar close)
For Sell Do oposite.
Seems very simple
Attached are some manual trade pictures to show what I mean.

To make this really good just get it to do the same on all major pairs
I would like people to backtest 3 different trade styles
1st during quiet periods so evenings etc
2nd during busy periods so day
3rd all day no matter what.
Looking at the code for SuperTrend I think your going to need more buffers but I could be wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forextradingemails

Re: New SuperTrend EA Please Based on Manual

Also the trades should expire that are assoiated with the green or red lines due to the 7hrs
I think this stratagy will work best during quite times but we will see
forextradingemails

Quick up date before I go to bed
two more pending trades have come up because there have been 2 more trend changes since below last green.
no trades expired due to no trades becoming active <- somthing else to code
Also on last new green line drawn and pending trade created this should become the new 3pip profit and the rest 2pips
the new pending trades should only be drawn when trend goes red to green to red and drops a good amount below the green.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forextradingemails

Ok gave me one good trade one bad before expire
but you should see where I am coming from.
Going to bed now
forextradingemails

So went through my trading strategy from last night and thought M1 is to short.
So switched to M15 which gave me 50pip and 75pip profit (which is still going)
Below is the chart based on the same rules but as we were in a down trend I only drew green lines waiting for the market to retrace
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

Hello good sir and welcome to the forum. I advise you to be more active in the community instead of your first post asking someone to code up your super duper EA. Also before you request someone to code up your EA make sure you have your plan set in stone – from your last post it seems you are still changing things and are unsure of your strategy.
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
forextradingemails

Hi J,
Thanks for the reply,
you are right about my expectations which is why i have changed a little but actually not much since first post.
I respect you in 100% (I have read nearly every post you made)
what i am trying to do is spark a new EA that is simple to use in either manual or an EA.
Yes I am a newbie on the forum but that doesnt mean i dont know what i am on about.
its the 2nd day of my first post and i have already changed the code 16 times and i have progressed to the majors trades.
I am not randomly posting an idea but somthing that could turn into something special.
Yes it might to turn s*** that way but i have read nearly every post here and you show me one that is perfect.
least I am trying
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

No worries – I only posted as a welcoming suggestion to you :) good luck, I hope it pans out well for you.
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com

Return to “Automated trading systems”