Fx Pooler ver 6b Single

cuzgeorge
Trader

Re: Fx Pooler ver 6b Single

Post by cuzgeorge »

Hi Pooler, all,
here's a link i started back on the 18th feb on only one EURUSD chart. OOTB as per set file to see how the EA trades so i dont get confused between too much info. Going to ramp it up as i like the way this EA trades. Not aggressive at all and just wary/undecided on what pairs to trade on.

I'm also attaching the open and closed trades pic for info.
good luck with this EA, looks good.
Have a great week end all.
cuz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=36&t=848
AGT
Trader

Post by AGT »

Hi George ! Running this bot now one week - but the result isnt so good - at first it looked good - now its running in deep DD's :cry:

But I have to say I'm running all pairs ... :roll:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fx-p ... -61/501264
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

AGT wrote:Hi George ! Running this bot now one week - but the result isnt so good - at first it looked good - now its running in deep DD's :cry:

But I have to say I'm running all pairs ... :roll:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fx-p ... -61/501264

Hi AGT,
im getting home in a while to the PC running the demo. Let me check my set file and if i changed anything because your positions look right, but not the results. It is early days, but i wouldnt think you should see such a loss so quickly on this bot, even with all the pairs.
Will post and check set file to Poolers from post 1 to compare.
regards,
cuz
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

Hi Agt, Pooler, all,
according to my notes it looks like i let v6b set file run here. I had also opened a 0.01 position manually and changed the magic to '0' to see how the EA would handle the already open position. That position is still open, so cant tell whats going on yet.
I do prefer the 50 grid settings from v6b, maybe Pooler can throw some light why he changed that setting.

Please remember this is not a magnificent result so far, but definately worth looking over because of how it seems to keep the DD down.
We'll know better in the long run , and forward testing is painfully slow, i think everyone understands that.

Regards and have a great week end.
Attached is the set file i'm using. WIll post if i change when i get all the systems updated again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pooler
Trader
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa. A friendly windy spot at the bottom of Africa

Starting Over

Post by Pooler »

Hi all,

The idea of posting Ver 6a, b and c was to get some assistance from the coders/programmers to get the bugs ironed out. I started putting this EA together 14 months ago and because 4 different people had a go at coding it, its almost impossible to see where the bugs exist.

Being a non-coder I never appreciated how difficult it is for coders to work with someone else's code. Even though all 4 coders did a sterling job they could could only try add what I was asking them to (In my own confused, garbled--clueless about coding way).

Someone has stepped up and offered to code the strategy from scratch. I think this is the right way to go so as to eventually get an EA that contains and delivers the strategy correctly.

I'll post again when we're done. Thanks to all those who have assisted and demoed, etc--you each contributed to the progress of this strategy.

A Luta Continua

I'll be back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pooler
A Luta Continua
theforexedge
Trader

Post by theforexedge »

Pooler

What is the best TF to tun the EA on?

JP
Pooler
Trader
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa. A friendly windy spot at the bottom of Africa

Post by Pooler »

Hi,

Doesn't really make a difference. I use on 4hr
A Luta Continua
musky
Trader

Post by musky »

Order send error 131 whether ECN is on or off on the latest version. thanks

Is Pooler RS on your myfxbook the same as this latest version? Thanks!!
Pooler
Trader

Post by Pooler »

Read my post #35
A Luta Continua
Vesko

Post by Vesko »

Pooler wrote:Read my post #35
Hi Pooler and all,

I am still testing the old Pooler v2.1 only on 5 pairs and that is result for the last month.

Return to “Automated trading systems”