Does this EA or script exist?

rosst
Trader

Does this EA or script exist?

Post by rosst »

I am looking for an EA or script that will let me trade all the jpy pairs (could be any combination of pairs) - for example I want to sell all the jpy pairs at the same time - I could drag a script or EA onto a chart and it would open all the trades for me???? Other pairs would be more complicated - but since the jpy is always the second pair - this would be simpler...
falsedave
Trader

Re: Does this EA or script exist?

Post by falsedave »

Hey RossT,
Heres a couple of EA's I've just knocked up. Make sure you have all pairs shown in market watch and stick the appropriate EA on any chart. Should trade all pairs buy and sell, Obviously test it on demo first. Let us know if you have any probs.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

falsedave wrote:Hey RossT,
Heres a couple of EA's I've just knocked up. Make sure you have all pairs shown in market watch and stick the appropriate EA on any chart. Should trade all pairs buy and sell, Obviously test it on demo first. Let us know if you have any probs.

Dave
Thanks Dave - I hate you went to the trouble of making something new! I know what I am looking for already exists - for example ShellyNow will do it but it is an ex file and cannot be modified after it is placed on the chart, and there may even be a script out there that will do it too. I did test your ea but there are some problems with it. It looks like you listed every possible cross! even JPY & ALL :D
it didn't work on Cowboy IBFX because of the suffix AUDJPYm - for example. I also tried it on another broker and you can't adjust the lot size and it started opening audjpy trades one after another untill I closed the chart - no other jpy crosses were opened - an alert box opened up listing the other pairs but they didn't open trades. I do appreciate your time and effort - but I am pretty sure something is already available...
Thanks
Ross
falsedave
Trader

Post by falsedave »

Honestly mate no problem,
Was writing some code anyway so it was only two minutes to put together. My own fault it didnt work, didnt test it and it shows. :D tested now working all pairs. Well EUR , JPY , USD is all i tested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Automated trading systems”