Kruspe Gann EA

tomasbelada
Trader

Re: Kruspe Gann EA

Post by tomasbelada »

The EA uses h4 candles to calculate last crossed level, so there's no need to run it on lower timeframe. Also, D1 can use control points from h4, which should give you the same result.

Don't run it on jpy pairs as I haven't coded support for it yet. Maybe during this week I will ;-)
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

I am getting errors Kruspeho_EAv4 AUDUSDm,H1: Otevírání pokynu: Chyba è. 130
I set it up on a few h1 charts - assuming it didn't matter since tf is hard coded - I am not sure what this error means, but it makes some larger than usual log files and my computer eventually pegs out at 100%. I can't say for sure yet this is the reason - but I closed the platform running the ea and the usage seems to be normal now.
TallCoolOne
Trader

Post by TallCoolOne »

rosst wrote:I am getting errors Kruspeho_EAv4 AUDUSDm,H1: Otevírání pokynu: Chyba è. 130
I set it up on a few h1 charts - assuming it didn't matter since tf is hard coded - I am not sure what this error means, but it makes some larger than usual log files and my computer eventually pegs out at 100%. I can't say for sure yet this is the reason - but I closed the platform running the ea and the usage seems to be normal now.
Hi ROSST,

Are you using an ECN broker, where you have to send the order create first and then modify it with tp and sl after the order is created. I had to change the EA to perform an order modify after the order was created. Someone else has posted this fix in a previous post. If you are not comfortable making the code change yourself, I would download the fix from a previous post. I hope this helps. TCO.
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

TallCoolOne wrote:
rosst wrote:I am getting errors Kruspeho_EAv4 AUDUSDm,H1: Otevírání pokynu: Chyba è. 130
Hi ROSST,

Are you using an ECN broker, where you have to send the order create first and then modify it with tp and sl after the order is created. I had to change the EA to perform an order modify after the order was created. Someone else has posted this fix in a previous post. If you are not comfortable making the code change yourself, I would download the fix from a previous post. I hope this helps. TCO.
I missed that post - my broker is not ecn - but I will try another one...Thanks
warpengine

Post by warpengine »

@Rob

I've try to reply to you but it seem that I'm not allow to send PM till I post enough on this forum.
So here it is the EA with the code that should fix the 130 error for those with a broker which do not accept orders issued along with stops.

warpe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

warpengine wrote:@Rob

I've try to reply to you but it seem that I'm not allow to send PM till I post enough on this forum.
So here it is the EA with the code that should fix the 130 error for those with a broker which do not accept orders issued along with stops.

warpe
Thanks - I just deleted the old ea and attached it to eurusd, gbpusd, audusd H4 charts and it opened trades right away. There is a TP on the gbp sell trade and no SL - the eur trade is a buy and the aud trade is also a sell - it has a TP - still no TP on the eur and no SL on any trades...(Cowboy IBFX)

I had attached the first ea to another broker yesterday and it has a gbpusd sell trade on from yesterday with TP but no SL - the eurusd did not have a trade on this account (fxdd)
Thanks again for the help...
warpengine

Post by warpengine »

SL are not set by default in the EA, I did not change it.
Simply the order function set the SL to 0
So be carfeful, I suggest to manage the orders with an order manager EA like the one from Steve.

Sure this EA would need a better orders managing, if it really works as backtest shows is worth working on it... I don't have much time to dedicate but I can try to implement something.
Kruspe
Trader

Post by Kruspe »

Hi all,

it´s great to see here your posts and activity. Feel free to improve this EA, we are all here to help each other. I´m not a programmer. So I can give only ideas :)
Once you "see", you can not unsee. CJ
tomasbelada
Trader

Post by tomasbelada »

Here's an updated version of EA.
I have filtered out those OrderSend errors and implemented position sizing based on percent risk on trade.
So another thing to play with ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SWG123
Trader

Post by SWG123 »

tomasbelada wrote:Here's an updated version of EA.
I have filtered out those OrderSend errors and implemented position sizing based on percent risk on trade.
So another thing to play with ;)
Thanks Tomas. When compiling I get 2 warnings:-

"Function "isTimeToTradeInverted" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file"

and

"Function "getPipPrice" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file"

Return to “Automated trading systems”