Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

irfanmalik721
Trader

Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

Post by irfanmalik721 »

I Need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a Best non repaint indicator. Indicator signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like someone to code the EA. EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up.
Many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kwanann
Trader

Re: Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

Post by kwanann »

So when arrow appears take the trade. Then when to close the trade
I've been trading using OM Dual N EA for the past 2 years, live results can be found over at https://www.fxblue.com/users/kwanann
irfanmalik721
Trader

Post by irfanmalik721 »

You can use fixed TP or wait till opposite arrow appears
fxdaytrader
Trader

Post by fxdaytrader »

you have to look to the ea-buffers (buy-buffer/sell-buffer) and to check if the buffers-value changed.
After entering the trade you could use trailingstops/close order on opposite signal.

the best solution would be to take one of steve hopwoods ea and change it to watch out to our custom-indicator (I think that must be done in readinicatorvalues()/lookfortradingopportunities() functions) ...

Unfortunately I do not have the time to do this at the moment (just arrived in the NL back from asia some hours ago and will head to eastern europe in a few days) ...

Return to “Automated trading systems”