Prakash's Martingaled Hanover

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Prakash's Martingaled Hanover

Post by SteveHopwood »

shadow3131 wrote:Will start testing several instance of this EA on my VPS. Will keep you all posted on results. I have had great success with the original Hanover EA and believe the martingale strategy may be profitable also.

Thanks Steve
Fantastic. We (well, I anyhow) look forward to your results and hope they show us a way forward.

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tex
Trader

Post by tex »

Steve can u look at the entry code again please ? When the EA opens a trade, it doesnt open just one, it keeps opening trades all the time, until the entry signal is no longer valid.

Thanks

SteveHopwood wrote:
shadow3131 wrote:Will start testing several instance of this EA on my VPS. Will keep you all posted on results. I have had great success with the original Hanover EA and believe the martingale strategy may be profitable also.

Thanks Steve
Fantastic. We (well, I anyhow) look forward to your results and hope they show us a way forward.

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tex wrote:Steve can u look at the entry code again please ? When the EA opens a trade, it doesnt open just one, it keeps opening trades all the time, until the entry signal is no longer valid.

Thanks
Thanks Tex. I forgot to adapt CountOpenTrades to multi-pair use.

Fix in post 1.

Cheers

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

auvergnat

error 129

Post by auvergnat »

Hello,
I have an error 129 during live test of your last version of Prakash's Martingaled Hanover, just after a sell ordre was in place on NZDJPY. I attach my set file but I didn't make lot of modification. Can you check Steve it is always send this error message.
Thks. Chris. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Re: error 129

Post by SteveHopwood »

auvergnat wrote:Hello,
I have an error 129 during live test of your last version of Prakash's Martingaled Hanover, just after a sell ordre was in place on NZDJPY. I attach my set file but I didn't make lot of modification. Can you check Steve it is always send this error message.
Thks. Chris. 8-)
Oh for crying out sodding loud.

When I was sorting out the multi-trade send thingy earlier, I inserted a line of code that enforced a sell of the currently calculated trading pair.

Then forgot to remove the damn sell enforcement thingy.

Are you all sure you should be attempting to trade my lunatic robots?

Fix in post 1. Possibly.

Cheers.

auvergnat

Post by auvergnat »

thks steve, it is ok now but it 's send twice order now, same order ? Can you watch it please. (NZDJPY always). Chris.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

auvergnat wrote:thks steve, it is ok now but it 's send twice order now, same order ? Can you watch it please. (NZDJPY always). Chris.
I reinstated the trade-forcing code and the bot sent the required one trade only, so I have no idea what happened to you. Nor do I see how it could have sent more than one trade.

prakash.jj

Post by prakash.jj »

Hi Steve,

I am using the latest version of the EA. It is taking trades now, but it continuously crying with the below error.

USDJPY Hanover OP_BUY order send failed with error(4107): invalid price parameter for trade function

It has taken the USDJPY trade, but still this error keep coming....

I restarted my terminal to see if it can resolve the issue, but no luck. I still get the popup....
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

prakash.jj wrote:Hi Steve,

I am using the latest version of the EA. It is taking trades now, but it continuously crying with the below error.

USDJPY Hanover OP_BUY order send failed with error(4107): invalid price parameter for trade function

It has taken the USDJPY trade, but still this error keep coming....

I restarted my terminal to see if it can resolve the issue, but no luck. I still get the popup....
Quick fix in post 1. See if this works.

SPR

Post by SPR »

Steve, I am still getting error 129 for already open trades (same things as reported by auvergnat). The very last update running here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”