Prakash's Martingaled Hanover

tex
Trader

Re: Prakash's Martingaled Hanover

Post by tex »

Hey Coders,

i think something went wrong in one of the last updates. Somehow the Martingaled Hanover EA is taking opposite trades to the Hanover Core EA. See Screenshots. Same signals. Opposite trades. The Martingaled EA should have opened a buy trade, but it took a sell. My other Hanover EA which i am running side by side took the right buy trade.

Can u look into this ? thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DragosDanescu
Trader

Post by DragosDanescu »

tex wrote:Hey Coders,

i think something went wrong in one of the last updates. Somehow the Martingaled Hanover EA is taking opposite trades to the Hanover Core EA. See Screenshots. Same signals. Opposite trades. The Martingaled EA should have opened a buy trade, but it took a sell. My other Hanover EA which i am running side by side took the right buy trade.

My Martingaled Hannover took the sell.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Nice one Tex. I had used if (xxxx OR xxxx) instead of if (xxxx AND xxxx) in the sell conditional.

Fixed in post 1.

Cheers

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tex
Trader

Post by tex »

U are one damn fast keyboard artist, Steve. Thank you, will test it right away :)
SteveHopwood wrote:

Nice one Tex. I had used if (xxxx OR xxxx) instead of if (xxxx AND xxxx) in the sell conditional.

Fixed in post 1.

Cheers

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tex wrote:U are one damn fast keyboard artist, Steve. Thank you, will test it right away :)
You helped by showing me where to look. Not everyone can do this, and it makes my life so much easier when they can.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”