Need to develop a EA based on ICHIMOKU Cloud breakout

unimak

Need to develop a EA based on ICHIMOKU Cloud breakout

Post by unimak »

Hi

I am looking for some help in developing a ea based on ichimoku cloud, i have the indicators in the ex4 format which should be used to generate buy and sell signals .

i shall share more details if any person who can code volunteers ,
'
many thanks
GarethC

Re: Need to develop a EA based on ICHIMOKU Cloud breakout

Post by GarethC »

Hi
There are a number of Ichi breakout systems at FF. They also have .ex4 indicators but really much in them as Ichi is part of Empty4. Post the system with good results and sure there will be lots of people to help.
unimak

Re: Need to develop a EA based on ICHIMOKU Cloud breakout

Post by unimak »

ok i got a ea which is fine except that the sl value is manual i want it to be take from ichimoku cloud

rule when kumo breakout happens on the sell side for 9 26 52 settings the sl has to be placed above the cloud for that one has to get the value of the senkou span A value we just add 3 pips more to that value to arrive at the sl figure similarly for buy whn kumo breakout happens we just get the senkou span B value and minus 3 pips to put the sl for the buy trade .

can somebody do the small modification to the code. ?? the sl will move with each price bar as it keeps cheking the senkou span A or B value as the case may be for sell and buy .

as regards TP it will put 30 pips by default
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Automated trading systems”