Asia Pacific Breakout Zone EA

milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

[mod=]
SERIOUS WARNING
Most Forex traders lose all their money.
***DO NOT USE THIS EA ON LIVE ACCOUNTS AS IT IS EXPERIMENTAL***
-Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
-Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
-Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
-This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
-At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
-To trade this robot, you have to understand:
-How to use EA's.
-Market trend and retracement patterns.[/mod]

Basicly this EA is a spin off from the http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 158#p87158 in difference this EA will trade every day breakouts off the asia pacific zone,
and opens only one trade without TP, after the position is same pips as SL differs to open price , the EA will set the BE, same distance is always needed to the actual price for every SL jump- The EA closes a part of the trade if the next SR zone is hit. Too the EA uses like the Monday Breakout Zone EA the SR zones.

MaxDiffPrice is used for avoiding the EA to enter trades with big difference to the breakout prices, this value is to set in pips..
Use PipsFromNextSRZoneToTakeTrade=250 for setting the min Distanz to the next verified S/R zone to take the trade. To this version has the possibility to set ATR as TP use for this UseAtrForTP=false and set it to true, with PERIOD_ATR=PERIOD_D1 you set the period the atr uses and atr_multiplicator=2 is the atr multiplicator.
extern double AdvertisedSpread=0.8; set this to the average spread your broker has for the pair..
The EA can be tested on all JPY and AUD pairs, maybe too on NZD pairs...
Please set the EA on H1 TF
Please use the load history script, located in the Knowledge Base, before using this EA.

Update May 3, 2014 http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 075#p92075
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 556#p91556
New the EA sets the GMT_offset automatic

[mod=]important please attach the EA with the new automatic GMT offset only if the market is open, you should get an alert showing you the GMT offset the EA has set (and the GMT actual hour), if you do not get this alert you must reinitialize the EA..[/mod]
AsiaPacificBreakoutEA_J_6xx.mq4
Cheers :)

Tommaso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
SpiderX
Trader

Post by SpiderX »

Hi Tommaso,

Looks interesting.
This looks rather similar to the KillZone EA from Dewey in terms of concept.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=5&t=3283

Cheers
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
-Corinthians 13:4-8
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

SpiderX » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:52 am wrote:Hi Tommaso,

Looks interesting.
This looks rather similar to the KillZone EA from Dewey in terms of concept.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=5&t=3283

Cheers
Not much, as this EA here automatic sees if the vola in the asiapacific zone was higher or lower as normal, this EA uses slipshod SR indicator that is embedded for not opening to near of SR zone and too for a part close, has a ma240 trendchecking (H4 tf) ecc..the only thingy that is simil is the time zone used ;) As written before it is a spin off of the ModayBreakout EA in the last expperimental concept..

Tommaso
Just PM
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
putusernamehere
Trader

Post by putusernamehere »

HI :hi:
great I set it on a GlobalPrime Demo with the enddeterminghour set to 12 .will report
looks like an other very intersting toy..
thanks Gunter
excalibre30
Trader

Post by excalibre30 »

2 trades open by this EA already. 1 AUDUSD and 1 AUDJPY both longs. I noticed that it has SL but no TP. I just used OOTB settings and adjusted the endofdetermininghour.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

excalibre30 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:30 pm wrote:2 trades open by this EA already. 1 AUDUSD and 1 AUDJPY both longs. I noticed that it has SL but no TP. I just used OOTB settings and adjusted the endofdetermininghour.
Yes OOTB it will not set a TP, if you want to change this just set SetFixTPforTrade to true, it is set to false OOTB.

Tommaso
Just PM
excalibre30
Trader

Post by excalibre30 »

milanese » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 pm wrote:
excalibre30 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:30 pm wrote:2 trades open by this EA already. 1 AUDUSD and 1 AUDJPY both longs. I noticed that it has SL but no TP. I just used OOTB settings and adjusted the endofdetermininghour.
Yes OOTB it will not set a TP, if you want to change this just set SetFixTPforTrade to true, it is set to false OOTB.

Tommaso
I see. Is it possible if you continue the development of this EA to add a TP based on ATR?

The trades are both in profit so far. Awesome.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

excalibre30 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:39 pm wrote:
I see. Is it possible if you continue the development of this EA to add a TP based on ATR?

The trades are both in profit so far. Awesome.
Yes I think I can add this feature in a next version, it takes a part TP so far if the next S/R zone is reached, and I am thinking about to use maybe in next version the partmoving sl functions of the http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =21&t=3482 watching out for feedbacks here..

Tommaso
Just PM
excalibre30
Trader

Post by excalibre30 »

The AU long was closed 50% when it reached S/R. It was an 0.01 lot so it closed completely. That is expected, right?

Too bad the breakout continues.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

excalibre30 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 pm wrote:The AU long was closed 50% when it reached S/R. It was an 0.01 lot so it closed completely. That is expected, right?

Too bad the breakout continues.
yes if you use 0.01 unfortunately yes.. it closes all..

Tommaso
Just PM

Return to “Automated trading systems”