ALoveSupreme EA

chaveznqoos
Trader

ALoveSupreme EA

Post by chaveznqoos »

SteveHopwood » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 am wrote:Let me know if I have not coded the trading conditions correctly:
  • buy:
    • short ma > long ma.
    • atr crosses above the sma of the atr from below.
  • sell:
    • short ma < long ma.
    • atr crosses below the sma of the atr from above.
:xm:
Hi;

This chart is the original creator of this method
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

ALoveSupreme EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

V 1a is in post 1. All it does is display the ATR/SMA cross status in a way that makes it clearer that the bot is looking for a cross of the sma by the atr.

Coders, I initially coded a cross of the atr by the sma and changed it when I reread the post, The variable name SmaCrossStatus is misleading as it implies what I originally thought - hence the name. Do a search/replace with AtrSmaCrossStatus to make the variable's purpose clearer.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

ALoveSupreme EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

Glad I was bored when I coded the bot.

Ok, so today atr plummeted and triggered gu/eu sells just at the precise moment that both pairs headed northwards and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Here is what I actually think of all this rubbish.

ALoveSupreme is incapable of making any sense when posting and is an idiot.

I am removing my interest in this abortion of a so-called project. It is a nonsense and the rest of you need to forget it as well.

ALoveSupreme, if by any chance you do happen to learn to make sense then send me a prod. You had better damn well have grown up a bit first because you will not enjoy the result of attracting my attention to rubbish again.

Mea culpa. ATR measures a trading range and nobody cares whether it crosses a moving average of itself or not. I was an idiot to imagine it would do. Only cretins like me and AL would have taken even the slightest notice of such a fatuous trading idea.

This thread is now locked and will be deleted whenever I remember to do so. Ditto Al's original thread.

AL, you have a forum that is host to some, if not all, of the greatest minds ever to have contributed to rescuing the rest of us from the Great Train Wreck of Forex Trading. Do yourself a favour and take some notice of them and stop peddling crap.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”