Three MultiPair EAs for a Sunday Evening

jlcgarcia

Three MultiPair EAs for a Sunday Evening

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

this morning I have read all the posts about a strategy that includes golden eggs and analyzed the EA developed accordingly. Needless to say that they are extraordinary.

But as all things in life, they can be simplified a lot, and I have removed all the indicators of this strategy and included my own (The Trickster) inside the EA.

This is a multipair EA, and the best timeframe is 1 hour.

I am trading this EA live with the default parameters(0.01 lots for every 3.000 €).

Regards

José Luis
FOREX DUCK v3.ex4

New Version V5

Characteristics:

-Refined the Forex Duck engine.
-Added the stochastic as a filter.
-Corrected the suffix problem.
FOREX DUCK v5.ex4

New Versions V9 and V10

Characteristics:

-added Support/Resistance for filtering.
-Correlation is on by default.
-In V9 the grid expands 20% with every new trade (in V10 the grid is calculated for every trade).
-Limited the max number of pairs traded simultaneously to 5.
-Rewritten the Duck engine.
-Modified the stochastic filter.
-Rewritten the select pairs preference criterium: pairs with more volatility are selected first.
-In V10 removed the hards stop losses and ATR take profits( now the exits will be with a trailing stop and fixed take profit).
-In v9 removed the fixed take profit (only hard stop loss and ATR take profit).
-V10 version now trades positions with negative swaps.

Which version to trade live? I have not traded anyone of them live, but I can tell you that v10 is more conservative than V9, although V10 can trade negative swaps. It is your election depending on your risk aversion. Demo them and tell us about your experience.
FOREX DUCK v9a.ex4
FOREX DUCK v10a.ex4

Forex Duck Original
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
jlcgarcia

Three EAs for a Sunday Evening

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

I have received an email that says:
Hi Jose,

Just a quick and sincere thank you for the tireless work and generosity in sharing it with us. I am not technical minded numbers wise, so my input is minimal to these amazing threads and would only clog them up.

I was made redundant at the beginning of the year, thankfully I had been trading on the sidelines. I am now trading several accounts in growth, one of them being the scalper set you posted (A wonderful bit of kit).So things are looking brighter for the future.

As far as donations go, I have a local charity very close to heart through personal experience with my 10 year old son. It is a local Childrens hospice and they do very good work. I have supported them in several ways over the years and will continue to do so with a percentage of my profits.

Long may your awesomeness continue, because it does change lives!

When I received mails like this, I cannot avoid being very impacted, and as a result I try to code my best strategies into an EA to allow people to have a better future if they decide to follow the path of trading. If they do donations to charities I am still more obliged to put my best efforts into action.

This EA is dedicated to the friend that sent me the above email, and for this matter this EA has not any restrictions.

The Ea this friend is referring to is the Epsilon Ea, that I have modified to do it more secure and I have included also the scalper set he is talking about.

Regards

José Luis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

The EA that I am posting here is a multipair EA that runs in one daily chart.

It uses three strategies for entries: Shelley Forex Fiends, Pipmasher and Blessing CCI.

Regards

José Luis
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

jlcgarcia » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:23 pm wrote:Hi,

I have read very attentively the document posted by Pablo in his first post here:

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... from+chile

and have experimented with a live account some other periods and timeframes, and finally I have come with an EA that trades all the time taking into account the mood of the market.

The EA that I am posting here is a multipair EA that runs in one 1H chart.

The version posted is version 15 and I have traded live all of them, modifying and perfectioning the EA hour after hour day and night for two weeks.

You must select a broker with the lowest spreads and swaps possible, because this EA trades all the pairs with positive swaps.

Finally, there are some friends that say that the EuroSpeedWay is my best single pair EA (I traded it live and the results were extraordinary, but I prefer the ForexAntiFragileExpertAdvisor v10, that I will post later).

Regards

José Luis
Hi,

there is a simple norm that can resume many things and faults in Forex. This aforism says KISS (keep It Simple Stupid).

Regards

José Luis
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

jlcgarcia » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:22 pm wrote:Hi,

Hi Jose,

Just a quick and sincere thank you for the tireless work and generosity in sharing it with us. I am not technical minded numbers wise, so my input is minimal to these amazing threads and would only clog them up.

I was made redundant at the beginning of the year, thankfully I had been trading on the sidelines. I am now trading several accounts in growth, one of them being the scalper set you posted (A wonderful bit of kit).So things are looking brighter for the future.

As far as donations go, I have a local charity very close to heart through personal experience with my 10 year old son. It is a local Childrens hospice and they do very good work. I have supported them in several ways over the years and will continue to do so with a percentage of my profits.

Long may your awesomeness continue, because it does change lives!

When I received mails like this, I cannot avoid being very impacted, and as a result I try to code my best strategies into an EA to allow people to have a better future if they decide to follow the path of trading. If they do donations to charities I am still more obliged to put my best efforts into action.

This EA is dedicated to the friend that sent me the above email, and for this matter this EA has not any restrictions.

The Ea this friend is referring to is the Epsilon Ea, that I have modified to do it more secure and I have included also the scalper set he is talking about.

Regards

José Luis
Hi,

some friends have reported problems with the MultiCurrecyTrader. As in my last post I have applied here the KISS aforism, and posted a new EA with the S/R libraries included in the EA.

Regards

José Luis
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

Updated the Forex Duck in the first post.

Regards

José Luis
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

jlcgarcia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:58 am wrote:Hi,

Updated the Forex Duck in the first post.

Regards

José Luis

Hi,

see the results for today in my live account of the Forex Duck v4 (not posted yet, still experimenting). In pips with all the positions closed: 1.130 pips.

Regards

José Luis
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

Hi JG,

nice work on forex Duck.

Looks like the exit still need to improve or fine tune as losses still quite large.
I am still developing the Forex Duck, but the results for today after only 7 hours of trading are as follows ( 1.049 pips).

UPDATE: At 10 A.M. (GMT + 1) total pips 1.681.

Regards

José Luis
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

Duck is trading like a Demon! Using default settings it has made 4% this morning! I love that it uses hard stops.

Thanks for you development.
and another one
Hi..

what is the logic of forex duck? i just leaved it for about 8 hrs, i didnt change anything on settings, after 8 hours im already up of $54.. thanks for sharing it! :)

Well, the logic is very simple:

1- Use only pairs with positive swap.

2- Wait for a retrace.

3- Use an indicator (The Trickster) to measure the force of the retracement, and for entering at the high(sell) or low(buy), aproximately.

4- I am now triyng to use The Trickster on the contrary also. If it detects there is no retracements, follow the flow.

Regards

José Luis
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi,

A friend has asked me:
Forex duck made 7% so far today with 4% DD... What is the largest DD you have experienced with running it a default settings?
I must say that I am running live the Forex Duck with 0.01 lots for every 2.000 euros, and only running live from this week.

Today it has earned 3.332 pips with a max DD of 5% which now has been reduced to 3%. I think at night the DD is higher.

It is too early to talk about profits and DD in the long run, but I have a table for the the results for this week so far, that have been as follows:
Last edited by jlcgarcia on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Automated trading systems”