Renko pure candle auto-trading EA, forward test problems

Stail

Renko pure candle auto-trading EA, forward test problems

Post by Stail »

Hi guys!

Over 3 month ago I've started forward test of many renko EA's, sometimes they shows profit, sometimes losses, but almost all of them are going around of "zero"... so I still on my way ;)

Few days ago I've found this attached modified EA from this thread http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=4009237 and decide to look at it closer, this is a modifying version of Steve's Renko pure candle auto-trading EA, the reason why I want to start a forward test of this EA is that Multiplying lot function that was added, which allows to open new order every new Renko bar which appears in same direction as previous.

BUT, the problem is that my forward test is falls with an errors
13.06.jpg
I'm using Alpari broker terminal (build 432).
In my back-test of this EA (just to look how it works ;) ) I've been using Alpari terminal build 419, and EA worked fine... Probably this is because of this new build... I need some one to fix this bug, 'cause I'm not a coder :roll:

Same problem I've found in Wapen's renko auto-trading EA... Wapen's EA is very similar to this modified Steve's renko pure candle EA, same new order every new renko bar, but another closing order function. I need some one to fix this EA too
13.061.jpg
I'll appreciate any help with this EA's! :)

PS: I need them to work with attached set files

Attached files are:

- Steve's Renko pure candle auto-trading EA (mod with Multiplying lot function)
- ex4 file of Steve's Renko EA mod (original I've found ex4 file...)
- Wapen's renko auto-trading EA
- Set files that I'm using
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renko Fan

Re: Renko pure candle auto-trading EA, forward test problems

Post by Renko Fan »

I'm having similar issues. My backtests look great! However, when I put the EA on demo account for forward test it only opens an initial trade and then lets it run. I've checked all my settings and they seem to be fine. Did you ever get your EA's going?
traderduke
Trader

Post by traderduke »

Renko Fan
Here is Ea I have been playing with, it trades but winning is at randem. The more testers the better chance of finding a winner! Let me know what you think.
Renko Fan wrote:I'm having similar issues. My backtests look great! However, when I put the EA on demo account for forward test it only opens an initial trade and then lets it run. I've checked all my settings and they seem to be fine. Did you ever get your EA's going?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renko Fan

Post by Renko Fan »

Traderduke,
Thanks for responding. I'll download it now but it's Friday evening... can't wait till Monday to see how it does. I'll keep you posted.
traderduke
Trader

Post by traderduke »

RenkoFan
Still HERE! Check out this site question.

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=15&t=963
sambhai

Post by sambhai »

Could we include some money management into it also would like properties like stop all trades when a particular percentage profit is made for the day, would prefer not trading on fridays and early monday.
It seems to work, I am not an expert.

Return to “Automated trading systems”