Mouteki EA

d4amenace
Trader

Mouteki EA

Post by d4amenace »

Hello all,

I recently came across this very simple EA and ran a test on it for a week or so. Principle seems sound but there are some bugs. First off, it only seems to take buy orders and never takes sell orders. Based on the mouteki method it should have taken at least one. None in 2 weeks. Also, the SL procedure and the trailing stop procedure seems to be programmed badly.

If some genius coders could give this a once-over I would appreciate any insight on improvements and viablility.

Also, on certain brokers Empty4 it will go on a non-stop "buy order spree" until you run out of free margin. But it does operate normally on one of my brokers demo accounts. Weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

d4amenace
Trader

Re: Mouteki EA

Post by d4amenace »

I understand how this works now....It would be helpful if someone could add the ability to limit the number of open positions for me and that would make this EA profitable.

DING
Trader

Post by DING »

you should give us more about mouteki method information :)
then we could understand how to help you.
d4amenace
Trader

Post by d4amenace »

DING wrote:you should give us more about mouteki method information :)
then we could understand how to help you.

I found this lengthy explanation that should be thorough enough to describe the method. (Far better than I could). I do know that the method utilizes fibonacci levels and extensions extensively.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Automated trading systems”