Need help to write my EA

bluesky970

Need help to write my EA

Post by bluesky970 »

Need help to create my EA

Hi Hi everyone, I need someone to help me write this EA please, with below conditions:

1- EA will make two pending orders (buy stop & sell stop) at same time.

2- Pips from the market price to pending orders buy stop / sell stop is variable I control it sometime I want to put 14 pips or 15 or 10 depending on the market situation (distance from market price to pending orders should be variable)

3- Stop loss also variable.

4- Take profit it also variable

5- Trailing stop. (in pips) Which means that once the profit hits the target, trailing stop should work for making extra profit and trailing stop should also be variable and to have the option to be enabled or disabled

6- Closing the other pending order (the opposite one) automatically after profit made, & the opposite is true which means in case one of the pending orders made loss the other order should remain

7- Trading hours: I should be able to control this EA. I want this EA to work at certain hour of the day in my local time (computer time)

8- Traded pairs, means that this EA can be attached to one pair only but it can make pending orders to pairs that I put in EA (example: if I put only EURUSD, EA should make only two pending orders, but if I put EURUSD,EURJPY,GBPUSD EA should make 6 pending orders two pending orders for each pair.

i really appreciate if someone could help me out. This is my first post and hope i get the responds

thanks you all.
fxozgirl
Trader

Re: Need help to write my EA

Post by fxozgirl »

Bluesky...you should move this thread to Idea's for Possible Automation in the Coders forum.
You might get a response there

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... m.php?f=12

Cheers
waltini1

Re: Need help to write my EA

Post by waltini1 »

This EA might do the job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Automated trading systems”