Empty4 Trading Signals on MQL5.com

AnotherBrian

Empty4 Trading Signals on MQL5.com

Post by AnotherBrian »

This last weekend I updated my platform to build 445.

I'm running a FXCM platform on my smaller account. The update included a signal service from the MT5 / MT5 community.

I have a live account with FXCM and the latest platform update included this new feature.
This account is real but has a smaller amount of funds than my other account. I use this one to experiment, run robots, test the updated platform, all small lot sizes.

I don't plan to update my platform on my larger account, where it's all manual trading using TT2P. So if you have only one account, its probably not a good idea to update to build 445 and wait for the unexpected results. You know, there are lots of reasons we call it Empty4.

Here's the look of the new options tabs for the new build.

All the signals posted right now are free, seems it's brand new and in live test mode. If your interested here is the link to read all about it. I haven't figure it all out just yet. I have a test signal I've subscribed too. I plan to keep my eye on it and see how well the service works from a subscriber point of view.

Empty4_Signal Service

I don't know if this came out with 445 or earlier because my broker only offered this update this last weekend. Has anyone else had this update? For how long? Have you looked at using this to provide signals or subscribe?
phantom
Trader

Re: Empty4 Trading Signals on MQL5.com

Post by phantom »

This update seems to bring the Metaquotes signals service to the Empty4.I dont know about the Empty4 signals , but i tried to test the Metaquotes trading signals from a MT5 demo account. I think they are preety much the same thing but with different EA's and traders. In MT5 no matter how many times i've tried i couldn't copy any trader there , i had an account at the mql5 website , i was subscribing to the signals but i didnt receive anything , i've read similar stories in their official forums. I doubt that this service will bring something more inovative or better than the already estabilished zulutrade copy trading platform.
phantom
Trader

Re: Empty4 Trading Signals on MQL5.com

Post by phantom »

Yes i agree , this trading signal service is not bringing anything new . And it looks a lot worse. Also the thing that you can copy only one trader per a trading account is really limiting its abilities.

Return to “Automated trading systems”