HGI Indicator Version 17

wingate
Trader

HGI Indicator Version 17

Post by wingate »

Hi Steve and or Milanese,

Apologies for being a pain but could either of you please check the expiry date on the indi. It has been working fine for months, however this past week it has stopped working and I get the following message on the chart when opening the platform "Holly Grail Indicator has expired"?

As far as I am aware I have not changed anything at my end. I have recently opened a new Global Prime Demo but don't think that would be an issue.

Many thanks for your help. :)
milanese
TechAdmin

HGI Indicator Version 17

Post by milanese »

wingate » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:05 am wrote:Hi Steve and or Milanese,

Apologies for being a pain but could either of you please check the expiry date on the indi. It has been working fine for months, however this past week it has stopped working and I get the following message on the chart when opening the platform "Holly Grail Indicator has expired"?

As far as I am aware I have not changed anything at my end. I have recently opened a new Global Prime Demo but don't think that would be an issue.

Many thanks for your help. :)
You have to download the latest version from the first post of the HGI topic. Than delete all old versions and install the new one it has the new expiry date.

Cheers

Tommaso
wingate
Trader

HGI Indicator Version 17

Post by wingate »

Hi Milanese,

Thank you for the quick reply. Downloaded the indi from page 1 again and it is now working fine again, thank you. :clap:

Unfortunately however I also use another indicator in conjunction with yours i.e, the HGI XtraTF Display indicator by gprince66 (HGI_XTF_v1.2.mq4). I have re downloaded this file as well but it no longer works, any ideas why?

Thanks for any guidence you may have. :hi:

Return to “General Forex Discussion”