Weekly Scalp EA

milanese
TechAdmin

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by milanese »

[mod=]
SERIOUS WARNING
Most Forex traders lose all their money.
***DO NOT USE THIS EA ON LIVE ACCOUNTS AS IT IS EXPERIMENTAL***
-Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
-Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
-Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
-This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
-At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
-To trade this robot, you have to understand:
-How to use EA's.
-Market trend and retracement patterns.[/mod]

Shawn asked in this post for an EA http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 69#p104769 , this is the EA.
For understanding the strategy read the attached doc file.
Part Time Wealth Building Trading System - Weekly Scalping.docx
The EA can use the open of the actual weekly candle or the close of the last week candle. You can use this inputs:
useLastWeekClose=true
useThisWeekOpen=false
for setting what strategy you want use. OOTB the EA uses the last week candle close.
***NEVER CHANGE THE TIMEFRAME ON THE CHART YOU HAVE ATTACHED THE EA***
Other inputs:
AllowHetching=true as some Broker do not allow hedging you can here set that the EA will only open a buy or sell trade.
FridayCloseHour=23
and FridayCloseMinute=30
with this setting you set the friday closehour , note uses the broker time not your local time, setting is for GMT+2/3 brokers like Globalprime OOTB , maybe an earlier close at friday would bring better results..

The rest of the settings should be self explaining, if not not feel free to ask.
This EA will only on monday set pending orders, if possible.
Pelase use this EA only on Demo-Accounts, for understanding, how it works and spotting eventually bugs!
WeeklyScalpEA.mq4
If you are interested in other variant of a weekly BO strtegy you will find an other interesting EA here in this thread http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 04#p104504

Cheers :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
putusernamehere
Trader

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by putusernamehere »

hi tommaso

this EA looks very interesting, :good:
thank you for your good work :hi:

Cheers Gunter
cace2004

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by cace2004 »

milanese » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 am wrote:
Shawn asked in this post for an EA http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 69#p104769 , this is the EA.
For understanding the strategy read the attached doc file.

The EA can use the open of the actual weekly candle or the close of the last week candle. You can use this inputs:
useLastWeekClose=true
useThisWeekOpen=false
for setting what strategy you want use. OOTB the EA uses the last week candle close.
***NEVER CHANGE THE TIMEFRAME ON THE CHART YOU HAVE ATTACHED THE EA***
Other inputs:
AllowHetching=true as some Broker do not allow hedging you can here set that the EA will only open a buy or sell trade.
FridayCloseHour=23
and FridayCloseMinute=30
with this setting you set the friday closehour , note uses the broker time not your local time, setting is for GMT+2/3 brokers like Globalprime OOTB , maybe an earlier close at friday would bring better results..

The rest of the settings should be self explaining, if not not feel free to ask.
This EA will only on monday set pending orders, if possible.
Pelase use this EA only on Demo-Accounts, for understanding, how it works and spotting eventually bugs!

If you are interested in other variant of a weekly BO strtegy you will find an other interesting EA here in this thread http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 04#p104504

Cheers :)

Tommaso,

Thank you so much for the efforts you put in the EA, and in this great forum! It's such a nice surprise you were willing to code this and did it in such short period of time. I have put it up on GBPUSD and report back next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shawn
ALoveSvpreme
Trader

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by ALoveSvpreme »

cace2004 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:12 pm wrote:

Tommaso,

Thank you so much for the efforts you put in the EA, and in this great forum! It's such a nice surprise you were willing to code this and did it in such short period of time. I have put it up on GBPUSD and report back next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shawn
Hey Shawn, how did things go for you on your live testing?
btanalysis

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by btanalysis »

Would someone be so kind to post a MyFXBook link to their forward test of this EA?
AGT
Trader

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by AGT »

Dude ! See the date of last postings ... do you really think someone is in furthermore ? :roll:
btanalysis

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by btanalysis »

AGT » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 am wrote:Dude ! See the date of last postings ... do you really think someone is in furthermore ? :roll:
No way they could set up a forward test over four months?
AGT
Trader

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by AGT »

You bro could have a look at some other, much more interesting bots rleased in this forum, by along shot ! :hi:
btanalysis

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by btanalysis »

AGT » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:22 pm wrote:You bro could have a look at some other, much more interesting bots rleased in this forum, by along shot ! :hi:
Which ones namely?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Weekly Scalp EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

btanalysis » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:
AGT » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:22 pm wrote:You bro could have a look at some other, much more interesting bots rleased in this forum, by along shot ! :hi:
Which ones namely?
Which ones namely?

Which ones namely?

Do you read nothing I send you? What an idiot you are. I have bloody well told you which ones.

I do not allow idiots to post here. You are now removed to the On Moderators group and can not annoy me again.

Do feel free to contact me in a couple of years when you have grown up and are able to use the pure gold on offer in this forum, to ask to be removed from the group.

Better for you is simply to forget Forex trading and find something less financially lethal. You lack the brains to make any sense of it.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”