Adjustable_MA_3G

jiva34
Trader

Adjustable_MA_3G

Post by jiva34 »

Found this little gem on the net:

Adjustable MA 3G Forex expert advisor is a highly customizable moving average EA that is based on the custom 3rd Generation Moving Average indicator and the classic cross-of-two-MAs strategy. You can adjust the MA periods, MA method, MA price type, minimum MA difference, stop-loss, take-profit, trailing stop, slippage and money management parameters. This expert advisor always opens position on cross and closes it on the next cross (if it wasn't closed earlier by SL or TP).
This expert advisor requires the free 3rd Generation Moving Average indicator installed in your Empty4 platform to work.
3g1.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fate12
Trader

Re: Adjustable_MA_3G

Post by Fate12 »

Sorry Jiva, I'm messing with your post, I try to solve this inline picture problem...

Edit: Got it!
:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jiva34
Trader

Post by jiva34 »

Fate12 wrote:Sorry Jiva, I'm messing with your post, I try to solve this inline picture problem...

Edit: Got it!
:)
what am I doing wrong? Help...
This always happens....
Fate12
Trader

Post by Fate12 »

Its not you, we told the software to make thumbnails but the size of your image fell beneath the resizing treshhold. In short: too many settings and options
It really must be solved now...
GarethC

Post by GarethC »

Hi All

Is anybody looking at this. The back testing seems to be reasonable with Jiva's set file and 1h timeframe. Gives 53% win and a drawdown of 1.4% -- seems to be worth spending some time on.

cheers
jiva34
Trader

Post by jiva34 »

GarethC wrote:Hi All

Is anybody looking at this. The back testing seems to be reasonable with Jiva's set file and 1h timeframe. Gives 53% win and a drawdown of 1.4% -- seems to be worth spending some time on.

cheers
There's a lot of possibilities with this. Problem I ran into is that the set file settings do not correlate with the indi. so that I couldn't display the action on the chart. I really need to be able to see what is going on. I couldn't display a corresponding template, so I have kind of put it on the shelf for a while.

Return to “Automated trading systems”