The Forex Profit System

xlitang
Trader

The Forex Profit System

Post by xlitang »

Came across this from internet. Can we code this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
magft
Trader

Re: The Forex Profit System

Post by magft »

I have seen this before have you traded it?

I also found this which seems to have updaed indicators and looks flashy for manual trading. In the comments at the bottom it point to this and there are 9 systems in the pdf this being one of them.

Just wondering if it is worth investigating further, if so then i'll have a go over next couple of days if no one else is looking at it. I have built one similar in the past but it didnt work correctly, i have since then improved my MQL4 coding skills :lol:

Mike
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

magft wrote:I have built one similar in the past but it didnt work correctly, i have since then improved my MQL4 coding skills :lol:

Mike
I know how you feel. :lol:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
xlitang
Trader

Post by xlitang »

Here is the EA. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by xlitang on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
winsteadglenn
Trader

Post by winsteadglenn »

Crazy bot made a ton of money overnight, even though half the trades were sells that should have been buys. I think I may have found the glitch: Find OP_Sell, where it should be OP_Buy.
Anyway, since it is demo, I made the change to see if it will give me some buy trades.
Glenn :mrgreen:
odysseus11
Trader

Post by odysseus11 »

glenn can u upload your fixed version?
xlitang
Trader

Post by xlitang »

EA updated.
gaheitman
Trader

Post by gaheitman »

winsteadglenn wrote:Crazy bot made a ton of money overnight, even though half the trades were sells that should have been buys. I think I may have found the glitch: Find OP_Sell, where it should be OP_Buy.
Anyway, since it is demo, I made the change to see if it will give me some buy trades.
Glenn :mrgreen:
Well, it does say "Make 40 - 200 Pips A Day, EASY!" right on the first page of the PDF.... :D

George
winsteadglenn
Trader

Post by winsteadglenn »

hahaha. Yes, George. Guaranteed!
I have learned not to get too excited. Someone with your expertise might make this one even better. Kudos to Xlitang. Glenn
Last edited by winsteadglenn on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Hey guys.

I am thrilled beyond belief to see someone who has previously asked me to code an EA attempting to do so for himself. Nice one xlitang.

Your version appears to leave PSAR out of the equation, so I post here a version that includes it. I have commented the few changes this needed to make it obvious where I have made changes.

My apologies if I am butting in where not wanted. Also sing out if there is anything else I can do to help - even if that means leaving you alone.

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”